Plastic Anti Block Agent Plastic Dehuimifier Defoaming Masterbatch
Desiccant Anti Moisture Masterbatch
Our masterbatches is a solid or liquid additive for plastic used
for coloring plastics (color masterbatch) or imparting other
properties to plastics (additive masterbatch). We have an extremely
broad range of color and additive masterbatches and expertise that
extends across the dozens of polymers used in packaging,you can
choose any color.
Desiccant masterbatch is also called Defoaming Masterbatch or
Moisturer Absorber. Its suitable for the production of all the
PE/PP recycled plastic products. It has the very serious impact to
the plastic products if the raw material contained the trace water,
so the factory usually use the drying equipment to dry the plastic.
It is a big waste both for energy and manpower, and increased the
cost of the products. If use the desiccant masterbatch, just add it
directly to the raw material, no need to change any produce
process. It helped to remove the bubble, moire, crack, spots of the
plastic products that caused by water.
|Item Name||Desiccant Masterbatch|
|Carrier||good Recycled PE|
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the
quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
|home appliance accessories, Automotive, Electronic, Construction,
sheet,pipe, Wire & Cable
|PE (HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE)masterbatch for blowing film||shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film|
|Plastic granulating||Recycled PE/PP granule|
1. 25kg per bag;
2.Vacuum packaging,Plastic bag Packaging and Carton Packaging are
3. Handle carefully to avoid package damaged.
4. Store in ventilated, dry, and cool place to keep out of sun
exposure and rain.