PE CaO Desiccant masterbatch
Desiccant masterbatch is Founctional masterbatch, it can absorb the
moisture strongely in the plastic with recycle PE/PP, eliminating
the bubbles,crack,speckle and other problem caused by moisture.
It's no harmful for physical and mechanical properties, and ensure
the product quality and yield, improve the sound field efficiency
and reduce consumption..
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the
quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Check the condition of inner packing and forbid using if
2. Use over within 36 hours after opening the packing.
3. Adding rate:1%~10%
4. Mixed with the raw material.
5. Do not heat with recycle material
Keep in a dry and well ventilated place, avoid sunlight and must be
kept in a vacuum condition. After opening the vacuum bag, it is
usable within 12 hours depending on the climate.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the
desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the
moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of
clogging the filter.