PE CaO Desiccant masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch in Plastic Masterbatches is also called Dry Agent Masterbatch/Moisturer Absorber
Masterbatch/Water Absorption Masterbatch/Antifoaming Masterbatch
which is widely used in Recycled PE/PP plastic raw materials;As we
know,the recycled raw materials contain moisture has a serious
impact for plastic manufacture,normally the companies dry the
recycled raw materials with drying equipments which is a great
waster of energy and increase the production cost;The bubble,moire
fringe,crack,stain etc will be solved by adding efficient Desiccant
Masterbatch without any other adjustment of the production
|Item Name||Desiccant Masterbatch|
|Carrier||good Recycled PE|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
- Absorb the moisture from plastic raw materials (about 25% of its
- No need drying process for plastic raw material any more.
- Can be pre-mixed with the raw materials directly
- Improve productivity , save time & reduce cost
- Largely improve the mechanics property and appearance of plastic
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Check the condition of inner packing and forbid using if
2. Use over within 36 hours after opening the packing.
3. Adding rate:1%~10%
4. Mixed with the raw material.
5. Do not heat with recycle material
Keep in a dry and well ventilated place, avoid sunlight and must be
kept in a vacuum condition. After opening the vacuum bag, it is
usable within 12 hours depending on the climate.