PE CaO Desiccant masterbatch
Desiccant masterbatch, also known as Defoaming or Anti-foaming
masterbatch, is a new high technology functional masterbatch,
without toxic, contamination, or bad effect to property of plastic
products, specially designed to remove the water, bubble and
drawback in plastic products carry out the injection molding and
extrusion molding processing.
Our company desiccant masterbatch is divided into general-type and
special type. General type Desiccant color is gray-white, all kinds of PE or PP plastic
products can be applied. The special type is a black pellet, contains antioxidants, that is specially
developed for anti-oxidation requirements of plastic products and
functional masterbatch. Such as cables, black pipes, and other
black plastic products.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the
quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Check the condition of inner packing and forbid using if
2. Use over within 36 hours after opening the packing.
3. Adding rate:1%~10%
4. Mixed with the raw material.
5. Do not heat with recycle material
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be
sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the
desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the
moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of
clogging the filter.